Friday 12 July 2013

iPad art by Siggi Eggertsson

I'm loving these great works using nothing but an iPad, by Siggi Eggertsson, all of which are available to buy in poster format from Zazzle.

"For the past 10 years I've been drawing almost exclusively on the computer. I lost interest in drawing freely with my hands, drawing on a computer somehow felt more natural to me. Then I bought an iPad and was looking for ways to make it useful. I started fooling around with a drawing program and a stylus, and it was surprisingly fun. The outcome is this exhibition, featuring portraits, landscapes, animals, abstract images, typography and all sorts of things that I like. The exhibition was originally shown at the Istituto Europeo di Design in Madrid in October 2012."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails