Sunday 30 August 2009

Hannah Rollings - New website online







I have recently completed a website for illustrator Hannah Rollings. Based in the south east of England, Hannah has a strong illustration style. Taking inspiration from Mills and Boon books and local life in Bexhill-on-sea her work explores the humour behind sexual life and these famous romantic novels.

"he groaned as he pealed away the silk to reveal the twin thrust of her lush ostrich eggs encased in pure white lace".


View Hannah's new website >

See more of my work >

2 comments:

  1. lovely site, and lovely illustrations.

    Instead of linking to her etsy shop and blog in an iframe you should look into soopsee.com.

    Or use etsy mini and and an rss feed of her blog posts. I've got a lovely snippet of code I use to bring my blogger blog over to my sites that I can share if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and thanks for your advice, etsy mini looks like a good little widget, I might give that a go.

    Yeah that sounds interesting, would be great to see that code. I'm sure she'd be pleased if the link between website and blog was more seamless.

    Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails