Saturday 15 August 2009

Bling My Coach - The National Express Competition

bling my coach


Bling My Coach










National Express have just launched a new exciting competition to design your own coach, called Bling My Coach!

Yes that's right, as the name suggests you are invited to pimp out your coach with a variety of tools. From Leopard print to stars and a Hen night balloon to a pair of GM2020 fake glasses and nose (likened to the ones featured in Eerie Indiana!). You can do your worst and create a veritable masterpiece!

Check out my swanky design above, The Keen Machine, I've gone for a bit of a Ska look to fit in with the locals down on Brighton Beach! Pretty cool eh.

The prize for pimping out your ride, (as if the creating the coach of your dreams isn't prize enough?!) Is you get to take out your Blinged up machine on a return trip to a destination of your choice, and pack out that low rider with a bunch of your mates!!

Check it out here... Visit the Bling My Coach website >>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails