Tuesday 5 March 2013

Moo Luxe Card Review

I was recently approached my moo.com to review their best quality business card line, Luxe.

I've bought from Moo in the past so I was more than happy to help out. I think Moo are probably the first stop for graduating students as their costs are low and you can get smaller print runs. In the professional world, the benefits of Moo Cards small runs and low costs are very much still relevant. But anyway, down to the quality of the cards themselves.

OOoooooooHh

They arrived in a nice case, complete with a swanky magnetic clasp. The cards themselves are made using 600gsm Mohawk Superfine paper, they feel rigid and definitely feel like a quality card that would stand up in that famous American Psyco scene (watch the video below - couldn't resist!).

Their Quadplex technology adds another level of 'ooo' as you get a choice of coloured card to be sandwiched between your cards. I also made use of their Printfinity idea, meaning I was able to upload multiple reverse side designs for my cards!

The print quality itself is very good for a digital print, the colours have come out exactly how I'd hoped and the graphics are crisp and defined. It would be unfair to compare it to the quality of litho as that's a whole different game, but in the digital printing world, these look stunning.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails