Tuesday 28 June 2011

Hannah Rollings - My Travel Journal

My travel journal is the perfect kids travel book, packed full of exciting and thought provoking activities.

"Hannah is an illustrator who loves to draw from her holidays. She has created this book for the young explorer"

The journal is divided into chapters which cover topics such as passports, the suitcase, the journey, favourite places, food discoveries and more. Each chapter will challenge any child to think and describe their holiday by drawing faces and animals they see to writing about their experiences of the day.

My travel journal was in a shortlist of 18 for the V&A Book Award 2011, from nearly 1,000 entries.

Hannah Rollings is an illustrator \ author who has previously published books titled; Utterly Mindless Thrills and Peepshow Magazine.

View an online version of My Travel Journal.
Visit www.hannahrollings.com to find out more about her work.








2 comments:

  1. I love this kind of book - it is like an artists' book, a work of art in its own right rather than just an illustration of a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the last drawing of the tea drinking.
    Reminds me a bit the painting of alic in wonderland..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails