Wednesday 21 April 2010

The Independent reveals the truth behind the news



Without fear or favour.

"With 24 hour rolling news, and the myriad sources of information online, the truth can sometimes get lost. The Independent is committed to exposing the full story, however uncomfortable that may be, or whomever it may offend. Too much news is not news – it is spin and PR. Under an unapologetic, liberal banner, we will bring you the facts that many would rather you simply did not read".

Scarey stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just came by your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed reading your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this topic. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails